Scope & Topics
ICSINTESA 2019 SCOPE
ICSINTeSA 2019 invites original articles within the whole spectrum of Embracing Industry 4.0: Towards Sustainable Smart Applications which includes, but is not limited to :
Focus & Scope Will be published at IOP JPCS (Journal of Physics: Conference Series – IOPscience)
Mathematics and Modelling
Science Technology for Society
Topics of interest include all aspects of Mathematics and Modelling, Natural Science, Computer Science, Science Technology for Society, Education including, but not limited to :
|Artificial Intelligence||Human Computer Interaction||Smart City|
|Big Data and Data Mining||Image Processing & Computer Vision||Smart Factory|
|Biomedical Informatics||Information Security & Cryptography||Smart Product|
|Cloud & Grid Computing||Information System||Social Networking & Application|
|Computer Engineering||Mechatronics||Soft Computing|
|E-Business||Mobile Computing & Applications||Software Engineering|
|E-Government||Natural Languange Processing||Software Entrepreneurship|
|E-Learning||Network & Data Communication||Telecommunication|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||Open Source System||Wireless Communication.|
|Embedded System||Pattern Recognition||Green Computing|
|The Internet of Things||Robotics||Wireless Communication|
Important Date (Extended)
September 17, 2019: Final Deadline of Paper Submission.
September 23, 2019: Paper Acceptance Notification.
September 28, 2019: Deadline for Camera Ready Paper
October 01, 2019: Payment Deadline
October 16-17, 2019: Conference Due
Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows
- Paper should be written in English.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 4 pages and no more than 6 pages.
- Use a reference management tools such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote to manage.
- You need to log in to submit your paper, which requires you to be registered.
- Supplementary files such as graphs, pictures, images, or video and audio files can be included to ICSINTESA Server if necessary.
- Full paper must be submitted through ICSINTESA
- Please contact email@example.com with the questions.
Section A: Publication and authorship
- All submitted papers are subject to strict peer-review process by at least three international reviewers that are experts in the area of the particular paper.
- The factors that are taken into account in a review are relevance, soundness, significance, originality, readability, and language.
- The possible decisions include acceptance, acceptance with revisions, or rejection.
- If authors are encouraged to revise and resubmit a submission, there is no guarantee that the revised submission will be accepted.
- Rejected articles will not be re-reviewed.
- The paper acceptance is constrained by such legal requirements as shall then be in force regarding libel, copyright infringement, and plagiarism.
- No research can be included in more than one publication.
Section B: Authors’ responsibilities
- Authors must certify that their manuscripts are their original work.
- Authors must certify that the manuscript has not previously been published elsewhere.
- Authors must certify that the manuscript is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Authors must participate in the peer review process.
- Authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- All Authors mentioned in the paper must have significantly contributed to the research.
- Authors must state that all data in the paper are real and authentic.
- Authors must notify the Editors of any conflicts of interest.
- Authors must identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscript.
- Authors must report any errors they discover in their published paper to the Editors.
Section C: Reviewers’ responsibilities
- Reviewers should keep all information regarding papers confidential and treat them as privileged information.
- Reviews should be conducted objectively, with no personal criticism of the author
- Reviewers should express their views clearly with supporting arguments
- Reviewers should identify relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors.
- Reviewers should also call to the Editor in Chief’s attention any substantial similarity or overlap between the manuscript under consideration and any other published paper of which they have personal knowledge.
- Reviewers should not review manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers.
Section D: Editors’ responsibilities
- Editors have complete responsibility and authority to reject/accept an article.
- Editors are responsible for the contents and overall quality of the publication.
- Editors should always consider the needs of the authors and the readers when attempting to improve the publication.
- Editors should guarantee the quality of the papers and the integrity of the academic record.
- Editors should publish errata pages or make corrections when needed.
- Editors should have a clear picture of a research’s funding sources.
- Editors should base their decisions solely one the papers’ importance, originality, clarity, and relevance to publication’s scope.
- Editors should not reverse their decisions nor overturn the ones of previous editors without serious reason.
- Editors should preserve the anonymity of reviewers.
- Editors should ensure that all research material they publish conforms to internationally accepted ethical guidelines.
- Editors should only accept a paper when reasonably certain.
- Editors should act if they suspect misconduct, whether a paper is published or unpublished, and make all reasonable attempts to persist in obtaining a resolution to the problem.
- Editors should not reject papers based on suspicions, they should have proof of misconduct.
- Editors should not allow any conflicts of interest between staff, authors, reviewers and board members.
|Early until 27 September 2019||Normal after 27 September 2019|
|International Participant||Profesional (Presenter)||$200||$250|
|Extra Paper (2nd, 3rd paper, etc)||$100||$125|
|Attendee (without paper)||$50||$75|
|Domestic (IDR)||Profesional (Presenter)||IDR 2,250,000||IDR 2,750,000|
|Student (Presenter)||IDR 2,000,000||IDR 2,250,000|
|Extra Paper (2nd, 3rd paper, etc)||IDR 1,250,000||IDR 1,500,000|
|Attendee (without paper)||IDR 500,000||IDR 800,000|
The Fee Includes:
- Seminar KIT (Presenter)
- Book of Abstract
- Lunch & Snack
- Publication to proceeding index scopus
The payment should be sent to:
Account number : 0687766766
Account holder : Yayasan Airlangga
Bank Name : BNI BANK
Branch : Brigjen Katamso
Swift Code : BNINIDJAXXX
Bersama Code : 009
Payment deadline : 1 October 2019
A. Steering Committee
- Mulia Hayati Deviantie (Airlangga Foundation)
- Agung Sakti Pribadi (Mulia University)
- Edi Rahmad (Mulia University)
- Herman Widjajanto (Mulia University)
- Ririn Kusdayanti (Mulia University)
- Mustiko (Mulia University)
- Elza Rendrawati (Mulia University)
- I Gusti Ayu Prajna Paramita (Mulia University)
- Yusuf Wibisono (Mulia University)
- Sigit Sigalayan (Mulia University)
- Mundzir (Mulia University)
- Mohamad Adriyanto (Mulia University)
B. Organizing Committee
General Chair :
- Richki Hardi (Mulia University)
General Co-Chair :
- Linda Fauziyah (Mulia University)
- Jamal, S.Kom (Mulia University)
- Yustian Servanda (Mulia University)
- Riskha Tandi Sau (Airlangga Training Center)
- Rahayu (Airlangga Training Center)
- Isti Prabawani (Mulia University)
- Harmawati (Airlangga Training Center)
C. Scientific Committee:
- David Adam Shirley (Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand)
- Valentino (Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay)
- Rintha (Boston University, USA)
- Nanna Suryana Herman (Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka, Malaysia)
- Naim Che Pee (Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka, Malaysia)
- Anastasia Lidya Maukar (President University)
- Bambang Pudjoatmodjo (Telkom University)
- Benyamin Langgu Sinaga (Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta)
- Agustinus Noertjahyana (Petra Christian University, Surabaya)
- Yana Hendriana (UNU Yogyakarta)
- Hidayatullah Himawan (UPN Veteran Yogyakarta)
- Basori (Universitas Nasional)
- Imat Rakhmat Hidayat (Akademi Angkatan Udara, Yogyakarta)